HR pros will host a lunch and learn on Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) at the Wooden Monkey Restaurant (1707 Grafton Street, Halifax) October 13, 11:30 am for the Business Alliance for Local Living Economies – Nova Scotia (BALLE).
The presentation will cover topics such as:
· an overview of recent changes in the Act and enforcement mechanisms;
· an overview of employer’s rights and obligations;
· an overview of employee’s rights and obligations;
· discuss ways to protect the company;
· show how OH&S programs can improve the bottom line.
Free to attend – lunch at your cost. For more information call Sylvain at (902) 877-1887.