This half day workshop introduces participants to the legal requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act. Participants will learn the importance of a Safety Program and how it can positively affect organizational results. They will be shown strategies to effectively help reduce WCB costs.
- Required: Safety statement, policies and programs
- Internal Responsibility System
- Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- New Legislation: Prevention of Violence in the Workplace Regulations
- Workers Compensation Board (WCB)
- Return to Work